Buffalo, New York
Do you want a better opportunity in a growing market? How about unlimited income potential?
We are looking for a career oriented, self-starter with high energy willing to work hard and have fun in our growing dynamic RV industry. Candidates who have excelled in this position come from various backgrounds. We are open to anyone with passion, drive, and potential. We will provide you with the tools to succeed. *Training is extensive and ongoing. We pride ourselves on having a dynamic sales team and a great work environment!
About Colton RV
For more than 50 years, the Colton family has been in the automotive business, specializing in motor homes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, camper vans and tent campers. No other RV dealer in New York State can match our selection, service, and commitment. Our outstanding reputation with manufacturers, suppliers and customers is what has allowed us to be an industry leader, and help us to continue to grow. At Colton RV, we believe our greatest asset is our employees. We are looking for people that want a career, rather than just a job. If you can help contribute to the quality of our personnel and offer exceptional customer satisfaction, then we would like you to join our team.
- Create an excellent atmosphere and buying experience for our customers.
- Establish rapport and maintain open lines of communication throughout the sales process.
- Be a liaison between the customer and all departments.
- Conduct comprehensive walk-through presentations with customers.
- Obtain contact information, and maintain communication with potential buyers until their needs are met.
- Take part in our continuing education, best in class off-site training, and scheduled vendor training.
- Attend RV shows (2-3 times annually)
- Most Important >>>>> Have fun while selling dreams!
Education and/or Experience
- Previous sales experience is not required, but relevant education and at least 3 years of proven work experience in a customer relations/sales related background is highly preferred *We will consider any individual that possesses the innate skill s
- Minimum of a HS diploma, college degree is a plus
- Valid NYS driver’s license
- Excellent communication ability
- Proficient computer literacy
- Professional appearance and attitude is a must
*Must be able to pass a drug screen prior to employment.
We offer base salary plus commission to start. Your income opportunity is unlimited!
Benefits include medical plans that the company generously contributes to, dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan with company match, generous vacation time, paid holidays, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.